Sunday, February 24, 2013

For the Makers

For my birthday, Olga got me a two-month subscription to For the Makers. Every month, they send you a cute little box with four different projects. There are tutorials online for each project but in general, you can do whatever you want with the materials given. So far, I've made two of the projects:



The first one was super simple but the second time took some time. I changed it a little bit from the tutorial but I think it looks very nice and clean. I have never thought about attaching beads to a rope like that but it's actually very cute. I wish the rope was thinner but now that I know how easy this is and how cute it looks, I can do it again with different materials! 

I'll finish the other two projects and show them next week. Thanks for the gift, Olga!

No comments:

Post a Comment