In September, I went on a work trip to the UK to go to a conference in Brighton. Since there were a few of us going, we decided to go to London the weekend before. Our last trip to London was quite disappointing, but this time, I enjoyed London a lot more. The parks were greener and more welcoming, and we even saw real sun for a while! We obviously walked around a lot and ate a lot of good food, but also visited the Tate Modern Museum and a few fun markets and areas.
Brighton, on the other hand, was more depressing. As it was September and it seems to be more of a summer destination, most places were bare-boned or just closed. It was nice to get views of the ocean right from the hotel and the idea of the boardwalk was cool, but the rain and wind made it overall a sad destination.
The only picture of the Brighton I took as there wasn't much of anything else there picture-worthy. The sky was like this most of the time.




No comments:
Post a Comment