Monday, November 11, 2013

Catching up (again)

Since the last post, I have had a very busy last few months with only a few craft projects and tons and tons of traveling (4 countries: Ukraine, Italy, Russia, Mexico; 3 states: Missouri, Vermont, Texas; and an island: Martha's Vineyard), so a catch up is in order. The posts that follow this one will go over the international trips, the trip to Martha's Vineyard, and my halloween costume.

For now, a few smaller projects:

1. My friend Kate had a baby in the middle of July and I made her a cute little newborn jacket from this book (that my brother got me for Christmas last year).

2. I made another small crocheted bear for a friend, this time modifying this free pattern.

3. We finally got new windows last week! I first posted about this a year ago, but we finally got around to it. They are wonderful! They look exactly the same from inside and outside, but you can't feel the wind through them and our heat hasn't gone on since I got back 24 hours ago. The only issue is that our blinds had to be removed and don't fit back in so we are going to need to get new blinds or better curtains. Stay tuned on what we decide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment