Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Tree Up!

I have not put up a Christmas tree in my apartment ever, but Nate wanted one so we went to Target and got a fake Christmas tree and some decorations. We got one that pops up and is made of tinsel but it fits great.

I added lights and then ornaments! I like how the lights reflected off the hardwood floor. 

The ornaments were all different and the star was nice and simple! Because the tree was just a circle of tinsel wrapped around a pole, I could tie all the ornaments into the tinsel and make them stay on (forever!).
Some details of the star, lights, and ornaments. 

I also added decorative touches to a bunch of items in the room. 


Aren't these pictures so much better? What a difference flash and the iPhone5 makes! I tried to take a few panorama pictures of the full room and this one came out the best: 

I like the halo of light coming from the Christmas tree!


Nate made the meme above because of all of my panorama pictures (I tried some of the tree, too, which turned out ridiculous!!). 

Hopefully, now that our apartment is all decked out, I will make some Christmas-y crafts. I need to figure out exactly what I want to make!

2 comments: